Last Modified: September 7th, 2022
Please note that our Website and Services are only available to those located within the United States of America. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees concerning the suitability or legality of this Website or the Services in any other country. Any access to this Website from outside of the United States of America is entirely at your own risk.
The names of our service offerings have recently changed. Our PrismPBX® offering is now known as Lightspeed Connect while our Follow-Up Tool® offering is now known as Lightspeed Automate. We also offer a service that combines both of the Lightspeed Connect and Lightspeed Automate offerings into a single offering called Lightspeed Quantum.
What Kind of Information Does Lightspeed Collect?
- If you choose to select the "Contact Us" hyperlink on the main page of our Website, a menu of options will become available to you. If you choose to select the "Contact" option from that menu, a webpage containing a form will invite you to either call us by telephone at 877.97.VOICE or you can choose to complete our online form, which asks for your first and last name, title, email address, phone number, website, current phone provider, city, and state ("Contact Information").
- When you call us at 877.97.VOICE, we will collect your Contact Information and any other pertinent information related to your inquiry of us.
- If you select any of the "Sign Up for Lightspeed," "Sign Me Up," or "Let's Get Started" buttons or hyperlinks that are included throughout the Website, we will ask for your first and last name, title, email address, phone number, website, the number of employees in your organization, you city, state, and your current phone provider ("Initial Registration Information"). Your Initial Registration Information is then transferred to our sales team. A member of our sales term will call you to complete your registration and to collect the name of the company or billing contact, payment card or account information, and billing address ("Billing Information"), and a list of any additional users who you may wish to provide access to your desired Lightspeed offering.
- When you click to Log In to Lightspeed from the main page of our Website, we will collect your username and password to authenticate your credentials. In the event that you forget your password, you may click the "Forgot your password?" hyperlink and we will collect your email address in order to provide you with an email containing instructions on how to reset your account password.
- The Website includes functionality that enables you to schedule a demo with us to view Lightspeed's offerings. When you click the Schedule a Demo hyperlink, a form will ask for your first and last name, email address, company name, phone number, a date preferred for the demo, and a time.
- On the main page of our Website, you have the option to register with your email address to receive updates from Lightspeed about Lightspeed Quantum, Connnect, and Automate via email.
- In connection with your use of the Services, weoffer a number of third party integrations with customer relationship management(CRM) platforms. These third partyintegrations enable you to send certain information for storage in a CRMplatform, including the length of time of a telephone call and a hyperlink to acall recording (collectively, “Call Information”).
- Services that include the use of our Lightspeed Voice mobile application enable you to (i) upload multimedia messaging service (MMS)messages to third party integrations for storage in a CRM, (ii) to search yourlocal phone contacts to initiate calls and text messages, and (iii) to upload your phone contacts list to a CRM (collectively, “App Information”).
- If you desire, Lightspeed Voice’s Services include functionality that enables Lightspeed to download CRM contacts and havethem populated in the Lightspeed Voice mobile application, which grants you the option to make and receive phone calls and text messages to those contacts(collectively, “CRM Information”).
- In the event that you have a problem with the Lightspeed Voice mobile application, our app grants you the option to upload an image to Lightspeed’s support team so that we may assist you with troubleshooting the issue (“Troubleshooting Information”).
We also collect information from internet cookies, which is addressed more fully in the section below on Internet Cookies.
How Does Lightspeed Use My Information?
We use the information we collect from you when you contact us with a comment or question via the Contact form on our Website or by telephone at 877.97.VOICE, to respond to your specific inquiry. If you choose to enroll to receive email updates about Lightspeed's offerings, we use your email address to send you those email communications.
If you contact us either by telephone or through the Website to purchase Lightspeed Quantum, Lightspeed Connect, or Lightspeed Automate, we use the Initial Registration Information and Billing Information that we collect to create your account with Lightspeed. This information is also entered into our customer relationship management database, which we use for account administration, customer support, marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you email communications about products and services from Lightspeed, which may be of interest to you. For additional details about how each Lightspeed offering collects and uses your information, please consult the applicable section down below.
We use your username and password information to authenticate your credentials when you log into our Website to use Lightspeed. If you forget your password, we will use the email address that we collect to locate your account and to generate an email with instructions on how to reset your existing password.
In the event that you contact us for a demo of any Lightspeed offering, we will use the information you provide to arrange your demonstration. We will also add this information to our customer relationship management system, which we utilize for advertising and marketing purposes, including sending you emails about our products and services.
If you choose to utilize any of the third party integrations that we offer with CRM platforms, and desire to have certain information stored in a CRM platform, we will use your Call Information to carry out this task. We use your App Information to carry out your request, if you choose to upload MMS messages to a CRM platform, or to initiate calls and text messages from your local phone contacts, or to upload your phone contacts to a CRM platform. Your CRM Information is utilized to the extent you choose to have CRM contacts populate in your Lightspeed Voice mobile application.
When you choose to submit an image of an issue with the Lightspeed Voice mobile application to our support team, we use your Troubleshooting Information to respond to your issue and to administer technical support.
We use the information we collect from cookies to recognize you when you return to our Website as someone who has visited the Website previously. This enables us to provide you with a more personalized experience while you browse our Website. We use cookie and web beacon technology to track which pages on our Website our visitors most often view to help us identify the functionality, features, and content, which is most popular among our users. This information also helps us understand the computing devices and browsers that most frequently visit our Website, which helps us to optimize the Website for those devices and web browser types. We use a third party analytics providers and an ad network, which tracks your online activities over time while you access third party websites, which is obtained through automated means. Most Internet browsers permit you to erase or block cookies. If you configure your browser to remove or reject cookies, though, you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of our Website.
For more information about Google Analytics and opting out, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Does Lightspeed Share My Information With Third Parties?
In connection with providing you with the Services and Website, we utilize a number of third party service providers. These third party service providers provide us with services such as web and data hosting, CRM integrations, email, software, web design and maintenance, advertising, marketing, telecommunications, and logistics services. In each case, our contracts with these third parties prevents their usage of any of your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, for any purposes other than to provide their services to us.
We also utilize a third party service provider for analytics services, as described in the section above concerning "Internet Cookies."
In the event that Lightspeed, or substantially all of Lightspeed's assets are sold to a third party, or Lightspeed reorganizes, or merges into another entity, the information we maintain about you, including your personal information, will be among the assets transferred in connection with any such transaction with the acquiring or merging entity.
Security of Information
Lightspeed uses commercially reasonable security measures to protect the privacy of your personal information. However, transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure, and any information you send to or through our Website may be accessible by others. Lightspeed cannot guarantee our security measures. To the extent you have a user account with us, which is accessible online, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, password, and any account information. Do not share your username or password with any other parties. At the conclusion of your browsing session, make sure to sign-off to render the account inaccessible to other users. In the event that you discover any unauthorized access to or use of your username and password, you must immediately notify us of the breach.
How does Lightspeed Protect Kids' Privacy?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Users of our Website and the Services must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years of age, you must immediately terminate your use of the Website and Services. Furthermore, if you are under 13 years old, you should not provide any information to us. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child that has provided us with personal information, you should immediately contact us (see below) to have such information deleted from our records.
In order to establish an account for Lightspeed Automate, we will collect your Initial Registration Information, Billing Information, your company name, the first and last name of the person establishing the account, that person's email address, a username, and password. You will also be asked for information to create any user accounts for any of your employees whom you may wish to grant access to use Lightspeed Automate. The information that we collect to establish a user account includes first and last name, phone number, address, email address, phone number, a username, and password ("User Account Information"). We use the User Account Information that we collect for each user account to register and provide each applicable user with access to Lightspeed Automate.
From within Lightspeed Automate, you and each of their users are permitted to input information about your clients or prospective clients. Automate maintains the information that you and your users input into the system as a database. Automate also includes customization features, which enables you to customize the fields of information that you desire to collect. For example, you might choose to store information about a current or prospective client including the client's name, address, email address, telephone number, interactions with that particular client or prospective client, and any other related or relevant information that is permitted under the terms and conditions applicable to Lightspeed Automate. Please be advised that our terms and conditions for Lightspeed Automate prohibit you from using Automate to store sensitive information.
If you choose to acquire a license to use Lightspeed Connect, we will collect your Initial Registration Information, Billing Information, company name, current telephone carrier, and the phone numbers you wish to migrate over to Lightspeed Connect. For each telephone user that you wish to establish under Lightspeed Connect, we will collect the user's name, email address, the applicable phone number for that user that is being transferred to us and the user's cell phone number, which is optional, depending upon the service features that a given user would like to utilize. This information is used to set up each telephone user's account.
Lightspeed Connect includes a number of features, which you have the option to utilize, including the capability for you and your users to obtain reports of calls, logs, to send and receive text messages, speech-to-text features, and to record interactions such as calls, texts, and chat conversations.
If you choose our to acquire a license for Lightspeed Quantum, which combines our Lightspeed Automate and Connect offerings into a single service, we will collect your Initial Registration Information, Billing Information, company name, a username, password, your current telephone carrier, and the phone numbers you wish to migrate over to Quantum. For each telephone user that you wish to establish under the Quantum, we will collect the user's name, email address, the applicable phone number for that user that is being transferred to us and the user's cell phone number, which is optional, depending upon the service features that a given user would like to utilize. This information is used to set up each user's Quantum account.
The Quantum telephone functionality includes a number of features. You and your users have the option to obtain reports of calls, logs, to send and receive text messages, speech-to-text features, and to record interactions such as calls, texts, and chat conversations.
From within Lightspeed Quantum, you and your users are also permitted to input information about your clients or prospective clients. Quantum maintains such information as a database. Quantum also includes customization features, which enables you to customize the fields of information that you desire to collect. For example, you might choose to store information about a current or prospective client including the client's name, address, email address, telephone number, interactions with that particular client or prospective client, and any other related or relevant information that is permitted under our terms and conditions. Please be advised that our terms and conditions for Quantum prohibit you or your users from using Quantum to store sensitive information.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition or criminal background) on or through the Website or otherwise.
Do Not Track Signals or Requests
We do not currently honor or otherwise recognize "Do Not Track" signals or requests from internet web browsers, primarily because there is no universal standard regarding such requests.
Notification of Changes
How You Can Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Information?
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or other similar information that you have provided us, please email, call, or write us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section and clearly describe your request. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, or whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database. You may also ask us to remove you form our email mailing list. We will take reasonable efforts to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
- You may email us at: email@example.com
- You may call us at 877-97-VOICE